Congratulation on taking this step into Private Coaching with me.
Please read and confirm all of the Terms and Conditions and select the duration of your coaching and the payment plan that suits you best.
I, Janet Mohapi-Banks promise, wherever possible:
- To conduct all my dealings with you in absolute dignity, respect, honesty, confidentiality, and as an equal.
- Always to conduct myself with integrity, responsibility, and accountability.
- Always to attend all video meetings on time.
- Always to be prepared for your coaching call.
- To treat all information discussed with you or written to you with confidentiality: I will not divulge any part thereof to any third party in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- To be committed to both the spirit and the letter of any agreements made with you.
- Always to ask in advance for written permission from you before releasing your name as a referee.
- Not to defraud, misrepresent, deceive or mislead you.
- To recommend the services of other institutions or professionals if appropriate to your outcomes; these services are offered without liability, obligation or redress to my company or myself.
- To share with you all my knowledge, skills, experience and expertise where appropriate and when deemed necessary.
- To challenge any self-deceptions that hinder your progress towards your ultimate outcomes.
- To give you all the assistance, help, support, encouragement and guidance in fulfilling the outcomes or objectives agreed with me.
In return, You, as my client agree to:
- Always attend all video meetings on time.
- Always be prepared for the coaching call.
- Be honest at all times. Never lie about what you have achieved as it does not serve you.
- You agree that I can challenge you if you are deceiving yourself or on any areas I deem appropriate to do so.
- Be willing and enthusiastic about trying new methods that I, as your coach, may suggest from time to time.
- Accept and willingly work on direct, honest feedback received.
- At all times work in partnership with me to help you achieve your desired outcomes, whilst recognizing that Janet Mohapi-Banks will at all times retain her Independent Contractor status.
- Be prepared to work on all areas of your life with me. In order to serve you at the highest level, I am interested in you as a whole person.
- Arrange for payment to be made promptly upon request. All payments due will be made before the coaching program commences and for the agreed upon amount.
- If you believe you have received good service, please recommend my coaching services to your friends and write me an honest testimonial.
- Send any forms back promptly and fully completed.
- Be prepared to step out of your comfort zone and into an achievement zone with my support.
- Understand that your results are dependent upon your actions. You enter coaching with the full understanding that you are wholly responsible for creating your own results.
- You understand and agree that the coaching you receive is in no way to be construed as psychological counseling or therapy.
- In the event of cancellation of an agreed coaching session, 24 hours notice must be given. Failure to give 24 hours notice will result in the loss of the session at full cost. If the session is canceled 24 hours or more before the start time, the session will be rescheduled (according to availability) at no extra charge.
- Janet Mohapi-Banks Limited shall not be liable to You for any loss or damage (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence, contract or otherwise) that may result in connection with the coaching you receive.
- Entering into a coaching program requires commitment and as such, all payments made are non-refundable.